The restauration works has brought the building back to life. The sgraffito of the main reception room, rediscovered in 1987, has been attentively restaurated. From 1994 onwards, the Cauchie house has been open to public and welcomes visitors passionate about Art nouveau and cultural heritage. A no-profit association has been founded, with the goal of preserving, promoting, protecting and enhancing the building. Since then, it organizes guided tours and various activities to keep this exceptionnal space alive.
In the summer 2022, a new page of the history of this house is opened with its purchase by the insurance company CDA. To be continued…
Informations and reservation via this link*
5 rue des Francs, 1040 Etterbeek | Belgium
Metrolines : 1, 5 (Merode)
Tram : 81 (Merode, Place Saint-Pierre)
Bus : 27, 61, 80 (Merode, Gaulois)
Entrance Fee (guided tour included) : €7.50 – 9.50
Group visit: from €145
We are offering private guided tours for groups upon reservation.
To book the place or for more information, contact us*.