Paul died in 1952. Lina stayed in the house until her death in 1969. Suzanne, the only daugther of the couple, inherit the property which she sold ten years later to Guy and Léona Dessicy. Despite being listed, the building was deteriorated. The new owners undertook restoration works which lasted fifteen years. The original idea was to host a Tintin museum. The project, which had already been approved by Tintin’s creator Hergé, was later abandoned and the Dessicy family decided to convert the former cellar and kitchen into an exhibition space.
Every Saturday and the first Sunday of the month.
From 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 5pm. Stay informed.
Reservation is mandatory via this link*
5 rue des Francs, 1040 Etterbeek | Belgium
Metrolines : 1/5 Station Merode
Tram : 81
Bus : 27, 61, 80
Entrance Fee (guided tour included) : €9.50
Group visit: from €105
We are offering private guided tours for groups upon reservation.
Our space is also welcoming your theme parties, seminars, concerts, shows, exhibitions…
To book the place or for more information, contact us*