1996

Les travaux de restauration menés pendant près de quinze ans ont redonné vie à ce bâtiment. Les sgraffites de la pièce avant du rez-de-chaussée, découverts sous une couche de papier peint, ont été mis à nu avec d’infinies précautions. L’ancien atelier de Paul Cauchie a été aménagé en galerie et la maison accueille, depuis 1996, des visiteurs sensibles à son message de beauté.

La Maison Cauchie - 1996
Opening hours

The first week-end of every month

From 10.00-13.00 hrs and from 14.00-17.30 hrs.(last visit : 16.45)

Reservation is mandatory

Groups : Upon appointment – Contact us

Address

5 street des Francs, 1040 Etterbeek | Belgium

Tube : 1/5 Station Merode

Tram : 81

Bus : 27, 61, 80

Recommended Car Park : Esplanade of the Cinquantenaire Park

Price

Entrance Fee : €9.50

Reservation is mandatory at

https://shop.agenda.brussels/en/ato/2921

 

Group & Locations

Renting Topical evenings, cocktails, seminars, etc. can be organised in the gallery area and « exceptional dinners » in the ground floor rooms. Please contact us for information regarding terms and conditions and the number of people permitted, depending on the type of event
More infos

Ce site utilise des /This website uses /Deze site maakt gebruik van Cookies.