1905

Paul rencontre aux Beaux-Arts Caroline Voet. Le couple Cauchie se marie en 1905 et décide, la même année, de se construire une maison sur la parcelle de six mètres de large que Paul a achetée dans la partie supérieure de la rue des Francs, c’est-à-dire proche du Cinquantenaire et bien visible des nouvelles artères avoisinantes. Il conçoit la façade de cette maison comme une immense affiche publicitaire : elle attire le regard du passant, montre son savoir-faire; elle doit diffuser et vendre son œuvre.

La Maison Cauchie - 1905
Opening hours

The first week-end of every month

From 10.00-13.00 hrs and from 14.00-17.30 hrs.(last visit : 16.45)

Reservation is mandatory

Groups : Upon appointment – Contact us

Address

5 street des Francs, 1040 Etterbeek | Belgium

Tube : 1/5 Station Merode

Tram : 81

Bus : 27, 61, 80

Recommended Car Park : Esplanade of the Cinquantenaire Park

Price

Entrance Fee : €9.50

Reservation is mandatory at

https://shop.agenda.brussels/en/ato/2921

 

Group & Locations

Renting Topical evenings, cocktails, seminars, etc. can be organised in the gallery area and « exceptional dinners » in the ground floor rooms. Please contact us for information regarding terms and conditions and the number of people permitted, depending on the type of event
More infos

Ce site utilise des /This website uses /Deze site maakt gebruik van Cookies.